Hello everyone!

I am completely new here, my boyfriend and I have been discussing engagement and I’m so excited!

I have been browsing different rings and have found my dream ring

I’m just not sure of the term to describe it exactly. When we go into the store to find a similar one I want to know what terms to use so I dont look silly making shapes with my hands and wild expressions on my face.

Here is a photo of the style I want, I know it’s called milgrain for the little designs, but what is it called when the band kind of cinches around the stone? I can’t find anything lol! I hope this is allowed and we can post links too. If not please remove mods!

Thanks to all you lovely ladies!!

Source link